If you have a domain name that has expired, you can still renew it per the schedule below after the expiration date.
The “Days Since Expiration” column includes the day of expiration.
Please note that the redemption fee for domain names differs based on the registry, please contact support to get the redemption price for your domain
We will send multiple email notifications to you before and after domains expire which is one of many reasons it is important for you to keep your email address with us current.
Please remember it is your responsibility to ensure renewal of your domains. We make our best efforts to issue the reminders below.
- We will email you 60 days before the expiration of each domain.
- We will email you 30 days before the expiration of each domain.
- We will email you 7 days before the expiration of each domain.
- We will email you 1 day before the expiration of each domain.
- We will email you 5 days after the expiration of each domain.
Upon expiration of your domain, your domain will be deactivated. This will result in all services related to your domain ceasing to function (including, but not limited to, web site and email).
Other domains have a different expiration process than the standard process listed above.
Here is a list of domains and their expiration cycles.