NB. We do not support any version of Outlook before Outlook 2016. Please ensure you at least have Outlook 2016 installed on your computer.
3. Click on Manual setup or additional server types and then Next
4. Select POP or IMAP. The details of your email account are available at the bottom of your CWP panel, in the Email Accounts tab, as shown below. Check in your CWP panel, as the settings differ
5. Start filling in the details for your email account.
N.B To those on the new Wallaby server, use wallaby.mydata.city as incoming and outgoing mail server.
6. Click More Settings and set the values to the corresponding settings
Click Outgoing Server and enable My outing server requires authentication and Use same settings as my incoming mail server
N.B To those on the new Wallaby server, for the IMAP use 110 and SMTP use 25.
7. Click on Next and it will test your email settings by logging into your account and sending a test email.
Copyright NivaCity © 2021. All Rights Reserved.