Plesk & CPanel Accounts
NOTE: If you Access your server Control Panel as: http://YourDomain.com:2082 or as: http://YourDomain.com:8443 Then these are the correct Instructions.
These instructions assume you have already setup your user/email account in the server control panel.
1. Start Outlook.2. On the File menu, click Info, and then click Account Settings.3. Select Account Settings from the drop-down list.4. On the Email tab, click New, select Email Account, and then click Next.5. Click to select the Manually configure server settings or additional server types check box, and then click Next.
6. Click Internet E-Mail, and then click Next.
7. In the Add New E-mail Account dialog box, click POP3 and then click Next.
8. Configure the new email account. You can configure the new email account automatically or manually.9. Click More Settings, open the Outgoing Server tab and check My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication.
NOTE: Choose Manual Configuration
* To configure the new email account manually, follow these steps in the Add New E-mail Account dialog box:A. Click to select the Manually configure server settings or additional server types check box, and then click Next.B. Click Internet E-mail, and then click Next.C. Under User Information, follow these steps:1. In the Your Name box, type your full name or the Name You want People to see when they get an email from you.2. In the E-mail Address box, type the full e-mail address you are setting up.
D. In the Account Type box under Server Information, select POP3 for type of e-mail account that you have in the Account Type box.1. In the Incoming mail server box, type “mail.yourdomain.com.” Example: If your domain were xyg.com then put mail.xyg.com2. In the Outgoing mail server (SMTP) box, type “mail.yourdomain.com.” Example: If your domain were xyg.com then put mail.xyg.com (Same as Incoming mail server)
E. Under Logon Information, follow these steps:1 . In the User Name box, type the Full email address for the Email account you are setting up2. In the Password box, type the password that you set on the mail server for this email account.3. If you want Outlook to remember your e-mail account password, click to select the Remember password check box.
F. Click to select the Require logon using Secure Password Authentication (SPA) check box to log on by using Secure Password Authentication.
G. Click Test Account Settings. This feature calls a dialog box that displays, in a step-by-step manner, each phase of the testing of the configuration that you entered. When you click Test Account Settings, the following process occurs:– The connectivity of the system to the Internet is confirmed.– You are logged on to the SMTP server.– You are logged on to the POP3 server.– It is determined whether the POP3 server must be logged on to first. If it is required, Outlook automatically sets the Log on to incoming mail server before sending mail option.
– A test message is sent. This message explains any changes that Outlook made to the initial setup.
H. If you want to modify your e-mail account any more, click More Settings to open the Internet E-mail Settings dialog box.Click Next, and then click Finish.
Copyright NivaCity © 2021. All Rights Reserved.