This Article Includes: Instructions for Using The MySql Database Wizard.
The First Step is to log in to your cPanel Control Panel. You should be able to log in at: http://www.Your_Domain.com:2083 (where Your_Domain.com is your actual Domain).
After Logged In, Click on the “MySql Database Wizard” Icon Under the “DataBases” Heading.
cPanel can guide you through the process of setting up a MySQL database, along with the requisite accounts and privileges, step by step.
To set up a database using the MySQL Database Wizard:
1. In the New Database field, enter a name for the database.
2. Click Next Step.
3. In the Username field, enter a name for the user allowed to manage the database.
4. In the Password field, type the user’s password.* The password must be 7 letters or shorter.* For help generating a strong password, click the Password Generator button.
5. Retype the password in the Password (Again) field.
6. Click Create User.
7. Select the privileges you wish to grant the user, or select ALL PRIVILEGES.
8. Click Next Step.
Next, cPanel will display a message stating that the database and user account were successfully set up. From here, you may select 1 of 3 options:
* Add another database. Returns to the start of the MySQL Database Wizard.* Add another user using the MySQL Databases Area, Opens the MySQL ® Databases page, wherein you may create additional user accounts and assign them to a database.* Return to Home. Opens the cPanel home screen.
Note: When you add a user and database using the MySQL Database Wizard, the user is automatically given access to the database; there is no need to use the Add User to Database feature.
Copyright NivaCity © 2021. All Rights Reserved.